1. It’s only 90 minutes away at Sierra Ranch. That’s far enough to feel like a getaway but close enough to not dread the hungover drive home.
2. It’s over the Easter weekend which means you don’t even have to fake (that many) sick days to get off work/uni.
3. 3 stages, 4 days and a whole variety of acts means there’s definitely going to be something for the whole squad to enjoy. IE: You can mosh to Black Math and your girlfriend can enjoy her favourite rapper, Push Push.
4. There’ll also be loads of comedy shows run by the 031 Entertainment Co. Are you not entertained?
5. Tickets prices seem like a throwback to the 90’s in comparison to some other popular festivals. Book ’em here.
6. You don’t only have to sit around the campsite knocking back a Label in between acts – enjoy pools, volleyball courts, saunas, massages (?!), putt-putt, tubing – the list goes on. Book these facilities in advance at www.mrwhitepro.co.za
7. Love music but the great outdoors not really your thang? Go #glamping by booking VIP Sierra Ranch accommodation – just pop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more deets or book into the Bandwagon Tented Camp village by hitting up email@example.com
8. You could get upgraded just by posing for a pic with your tickets. Post it to the Outland FB page and you and 3 friends could be bumped up to some slick accommodation at Sierra Ranch with a couple of activities thrown in.
9. One day when you’re irrelevant, middle-aged and still hitting up music fests, you can tell your lighties – “I was there from the beginning”. You’ll look so cool.
10. It’s a music festival – what more do you need?!